We are looking for an experienced Electrical General Manager to join our City Electrical division based in Stoke.
adi Group is a large, multi-disciplined, privately owned engineering company offering a single source, integrated service to provide Totally Engineered Solutions.
- Booking in installations and repairs as they come in
- Ensuring that the periodic servicing is done, and SLAs are met
- Completing and issuing relevant RAMS where required
- Speaking to customers, answering technical queries
- Keeping staff and contractors up to date with training and HSE expectations
- Reporting to the directors
- Managing day to day running of the engineers and contractors
- Making sure the correct equipment is sent out to engineers
- Day to day monitoring of test certificates returned to the office,
- To supervise and oversee small to medium sized electrical contracts including the management of day
- Arrange labour and materials to complete the project on time and within budget
- Qualified to 17th/ 18thEdition wiring Regulations
- C&G 2391 Test and inspection
- Full UK driving Licence
- Previously in a management role
- Minimum 5 years electrical
- Understands RAMS and Health and Safety procedures
Please compete the form and upload your CV.
* Required fields
Accuracy of Information:
Please provide as much detail as possible which you feel will be relevant in support of your application
It is important that any information you provide within this application form and your CV is accurate and up to date as this will be used to assess your suitability for the position you have applied for.
Data Protection Statement:
adi Group undertakes that it will treat any personal information that you provide to us, or that we obtain from you, in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your personal information is the information about you that we get from you and others in various ways, including for example, in job applications, emails and letters, during telephone calls and through our websites. adi Group and associated 3rd Parties, companies acting on our behalf during the Recruitment Process, may use your personal information to assess and process your job application. Your personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully and will only be held for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided.