- Ensure all commercial project risks are managed effectively
- Providing support to the Commercial Manager for developing procurement plans and contracting strategies before working with the legal team to formulate templates for heads of terms, subcontract, consortium agreements and for ensuring the application of project remuneration systems involving our Client and Supply Chain.
- Developing and leading negotiations with our Client(s) and Supply Chain covering all aspects of contract execution.
- Actively managing client accounts, claims and forecasts
- Reporting and resolving issues that arise from these accounts and mitigating any risk to the company
- Ensure financial aspects and impacts of the contract are clear to all parties
- Preparing commercial evaluation prior to price-fixing, such that comments/objections be considered
- Determine and summarise the commercial status of a tender or contract, drawing management attention to aspects of the contract having commercial implication
Please compete the form and upload your CV.
* Required fields
Accuracy of Information:
Please provide as much detail as possible which you feel will be relevant in support of your application
It is important that any information you provide within this application form and your CV is accurate and up to date as this will be used to assess your suitability for the position you have applied for.
Data Protection Statement:
adi Group undertakes that it will treat any personal information that you provide to us, or that we obtain from you, in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your personal information is the information about you that we get from you and others in various ways, including for example, in job applications, emails and letters, during telephone calls and through our websites. adi Group and associated 3rd Parties, companies acting on our behalf during the Recruitment Process, may use your personal information to assess and process your job application. Your personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully and will only be held for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided.