- Ensure that all project safety requirements are met and adhered to
- Define the division’s objectives within the project and communicate those aims to the staff, whether those goals are safety, quality or programme related and in so far as reasonably practicable ensure the objectives are either achieved or improved
- To be the point of contact for subcontractor site management and be involved with the subcontractor selection and procurement process
- Set standards of behaviour and responsibility for project team
- To be involved with the project decision making process
- To help and support team members
- To keep accurate records and ensure the team also provide detailed accounts of their activities
- Work closely with the design team and offer advice on buildability and suitability of design solutions
- Ensure that on site instructions from Client’s authorised personnel are being recorded and managed
- To be able to conclude a project to the Client’s satisfaction including snagging, commissioning, validation and room readiness
Please compete the form and upload your CV.
* Required fields
Accuracy of Information:
Please provide as much detail as possible which you feel will be relevant in support of your application
It is important that any information you provide within this application form and your CV is accurate and up to date as this will be used to assess your suitability for the position you have applied for.
Data Protection Statement:
adi Group undertakes that it will treat any personal information that you provide to us, or that we obtain from you, in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your personal information is the information about you that we get from you and others in various ways, including for example, in job applications, emails and letters, during telephone calls and through our websites. adi Group and associated 3rd Parties, companies acting on our behalf during the Recruitment Process, may use your personal information to assess and process your job application. Your personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully and will only be held for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided.