Helping Clients Drive CSR Via Telecommunications
It’s BITC’s Responsible Business Week, an opportunity for UK businesses to demonstrate what they do for their communities and why has officially arrived.
Over the last few days we have been sharing our Responsible Business Story as well as our achievements to date. In today’s blog, we’re focusing on how our services help clients’ to meet their own CSR objectives leading to them becoming responsible businesses in the process.
On hand to talk all things Telecommunications is, adi Telecom’s Alex Woodman who gives us an insight into how the Telecom team are working with customers to deliver numerous Corporate Social Responsibility objectives. Read on to find out more.
adi Telecom are working with businesses looking to improve their CSR policy by introducing Process Re-Engineering Software into their workforce.
Using our Workflow Management and Mobile Forms Software Application we have been helping both SME and Corporate customers reduce fuel costs, increase productivity and decrease their carbon footprint by eliminating paper from their day to day operations.
How It Works
The features shown below are available for the end user. These are configured by the system administrator(s) using a simple Cloud Based or Server Installed Management Portal. The portal includes;
– Full Administrative access, including the ability to create other users with different levels of access and individual credentials.
– Complete GPS Management of App users on Tablets or Smartphones, select hours that workers can be tracked in and build up Employee Profiles
– Reporting capability on all data collected in the field including; GPS Positions; Speed, Movement; Forms Activity; Photo and Signature Capture; Custom required reports can be designed as part of a professional service; Mobile Forms Process Overview; Convert your paper forms for use on Tablets and Smartphones; Record all movements and data capture and receive information within 40 seconds!
Improving Workflow and e-Communications
The system ensures that;
– The workflow process is robust, user-friendly, simple to understand and easy to navigate
– Staff know what information must be captured whilst on a job so that repeat visits are not required
– Photos and attachments are captured electronically and assigned to the relevant job
– Information capture is clear, legible and in a format that can be processed quickly and accurately
– Data reaches the office in near ‘real time’, in the required format, with no errors
– Lone workers are safe and have means of communicating if they have a problem
The Benefits To Businesses
adi Telecom’s Mobile Forms and GPS Tracking Solution provides;
– Proven, reliable and user friendly experience which is used extensively by field workers in the property and construction industry (more than 2,000 active licenses in the UK with major, blue-chip organisations).
– Both standard and job-specific electronic forms that allow for;Embedded logic that only presents the user the fields of information they need to capture
– Drop Down menus and multiple choice fields allowing for time savings when completing forms
– Accurate and simple capture of information
– Capture, attachment and association of photographs (single or multiples of) and photo annotation to individual jobs
– Electronic signature capture
– Calculation fields when completing price lists, timesheets or mathematical calculations
– Mandatory fields – ensuring all forms are fully completed
– ‘Real time’ data transfer of forms from the user to the office (when working offline forms will be automatically pushed out once user enters a Mobile Data or WiFi coverage area)
– GPS and Time stamp of all worksheets
– Lone worker ‘Panic Button’ as well as other customisable GPS Alerts
– Email setup functionality ensures all forms reach the correct person!
————————————————————————————————————————————–Want to learn more about adi Telecom and how our range of IT, Communications and Telecoms products and services can help your business? Simply head here or if you’d like to know more about our products and services.BACK TO ARTICLES