We were engaged by one of Europe's largest manufacturers of automated racking systems to provide mechanical support for their UK after-sales service division. This particular project involved replacing 90+ rollers on a chain-driven conveyor system. The works were critical to the operational demand being placed on the end user.
Our 100+ plus mechanical strong team allowed us to provide 4 mechanical engineers on-site within 72 hours of receiving the initial request. Our experienced engineers worked tirelessly to complete the works within a 12 hour shift allowing the client to resume full operation.
- Replacement of mechanical components
- Rapid response
- Waste management planning
- Site and task-specific risk assessments and method statements
- Resumption of full operational capacity
- Trust in our ability to deliver resource within a short time frame
- Enhanced the reputation of our customer to their client
I’m very happy to hear it all went smoothly, this was really critical work for us, so very grateful to you and the team for handing it so swiftly, professionally and at such a reasonable rate given the current situation.
Stacker Crane System, in combination with renowned sugar manufacturer.
Full operational capacity