The client was looking to utilise adi as a design house to provide flow rate and structural calculations as well as supporting the process engineering design and providing general arrangement drawings for local fabrication partners.
adi provided process engineering and design resources to work with the client to detail out a site layout and process design in accordance with the project scope and brief.
- 2D site layouts and isometrics inclusive of all P&ID reports
- The provision of an Engineering and Technical report detailing pump and pipework sizing, flow rates and pump sizing. All structural calculations for steelwork incorporating static and dynamic load assessments.
- Total compliance to all relevant design standards and EU legislative requirements.
- Provision of DFMEA study
- 3D and 4D models
- Adi were able to detail out all mechanical specifications detailing out all product transfer and flow rate details based upon the OEM technical specification for new plant and equipment as purchased by the client.
- Value engineering as part of the design to ensure that manufacturing costs are reduced and the plant and equipment is installed with maintenance in mind.
- Full and detailed design package to be used for tendering purposes.
Starbucks Corporation is an American multinational chain of coffeehouses and roastery reserves headquartered in Seattle, Washington. As the world's largest coffeehouse chain, Starbucks is seen to be the major representation of the United States' second wave of coffee culture.